Artarredi / Artexport was born in August 1959 in the form of a general partnership and it has directed its industrial belief, since the beginning, in the production of disassembled furniture.
The first phase of its history, which embraces all the sixties and up to 1975, saw Artarredi engaged in the sale of small bar and television cabinets.
Artarredi, the first company in the sector, since 1961 started the export bet, starting with the French and US markets. In France today it is present with a distribution company Artarredi France s.a.s. with own headquarters and warehouses.
The company philosophy has always remained faithful to two very specific rules: offer of completely disassembled furniture and maximum flexibility to produce also according to the customer's design. The merchandise of the catalog has full stock availability and in the company, except in cases of force majeure, the "Just on time delivery" policy is implemented.
Currently, Artexport is structured in two operating units: a semi-finished production plant in the industrial area of Barberino Tavarnelle of about 7,500 square meters of covered area, where the wooden components are sectioned, squared and drilled and another in the Poggibonsi site used for assembly and storage where the various elements are packed and stored. This last station, completely renovated, occupies an area of approximately 40,000 square meters of which 12,500 are covered.
The company has always pursued the quality policy, in this field since 1998 it has obtained ISO 9001 certification, and for the protection of the environment. This is why Artexport adopts all possible actions, both in the choice of materials and in the manufacturing process, to create eco-sustainable products.